Welcome to JUGAAD: Promoting STEM Approach and Digital Competences!
JUGAAD is a dynamic project focused on upskilling teachers and supporting students in integrating a STEM approach into their educational journey. Our mission is to prepare the future generation with essential STEM skills and digital competences, emphasizing critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Our STEM approach emphasizes interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary learning, experiential education, and problem-solving. We believe in equipping students with the skills they need to succeed in a rapidly changing world.
Join us in our mission to promote the STEM education, cultivate digital skills, and bridge the skills and gender gap in STEM education. Let's inspire a new generation of innovators, problem solvers, and critical thinkers!
By participating in the JUGAAD project, educators/teachers will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance teaching methodologies and techniques, emphasizing STEM in education
- Receive concrete tools and resources that they can incorporate into their regular activities
- Enhance student engagement
- Assess and monitor students' progress effectively through assessment tools
- Collaborate and network with other professionals in the field fostering a community of STEM education and enthusiasts.
By participating in the JUGAAD project, students will have the opportunity to:
- Gain essential digital skills
- Foster critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Access tailored toolkits designed to boost their STEM curricular skills
- Bridge the gender gap in STEM education, ensuring equal opportunities
- Gain STEM skills and competencies, addressing the STEM skills gap head-on.